Bariono Wealth Advisors Ltd
A shelf, or readymade, company is a legal business entity which has already been registered with the relevant authorities but has remained dormant since the date of its incorporation. It has no assets or liabilities and it has never engaged in business activities.
Shelf companies are readily available for purchase. The appointment of new directors, secretaries, or shareholders is a swift procedure enabling you to start operating your business without unnecessary delays and bureaucratic procedures.
Once you purchase an off-the-shelf company, shares are transferred directly to the owner. We also provide the option of issuing a Declaration of Trust, in case the shares will be held in the name of a nominee shareholder. A change of the pre-determined company name is also possible, in accordance with your needs and requirements.
Advantages of a Cyprus Shelf Company
- The transfer procedure of a shelf company is faster than the process of incorporating a new business.
- All statutory documents, including certificates and the Memorandum & Articles of Association will be made readily available to you.
- Once a shelf company has been incorporated, it accumulates longevity, enhancing the credibility of your company’s image and business history.
- The purchase of a shelf company with nominee directorship will enable you to immediately enter into contracts or agreements with any company or government agency.
- The option of opening a bank account with the bank of your choice becomes immediately accessible.
What we can do for you
Bariono Wealth Advisors can provide you with a list of shelf companies available for purchase. As soon as you make your selection from our list, you can choose to keep the nominee directors and shareholders already appointed or you may alternatively appoint your own directors and shareholders.